Our Family Caring for Your Family.
When you’re choosing a senior facility to help with care or perhaps be a new place to call home, we invite you to come meet our attentive, family-minded staff and learn more about the complete range of options we offer, from post-op rehabilitation to assisted living and skilled nursing/extended care.
Spring Meadows Senior Community is an independent, family-owned facility, and we believe that makes a significant difference. Our homelike atmosphere and dedicated, caring staff members help our guests and residents feel right at home. We believe in making every day the best it can be.
Our quality of care is recognized by the Ohio Health Care Association, who named Spring Meadows as one of the Top 10 facilities in the association, based on results of a family satisfaction survey.
Our family caring for your family. It’s what we do best.
As a family-owned facility, we know and treasure the true meaning of family. The care we provide to our residents is a reflection of that.
- Philip Witker, Spring Meadow Senior Community Administrator
Spring Meadows News
Resident of the Month
February 22, 1927
Glenna was born on February 22, 1927, in Perrysburg, Ohio. She has two brothers and lived in Perrysburg with her family for about 20 years. Glenna worked at an ice creamClick to read more >
May 25, 2017
- 9:45 a.m. Music with John Pickle (Astor House)
- 10 a.m. Games with Friends
- 11:30 a.m. Table Talk (Astor House)
- 12 p.m. Trivia
- 2 p.m. Scenic Drive by the River (outing)
- 3:30 p.m. Paint by Number
- 3:30 p.m. Wii Games (Astor House)
- 4:30 p.m. One-on-One Room Visits
- 6:15 p.m. Movie Night
- 6:45 p.m. Thirsty Thursday (Astor House)